Reflections on motherhood...

Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Baby on Board

I always swore I'd never have one of those ridiculous Baby on Board signs on my car.  I mean, why tell the world you're carrying such precious cargo?  And why would said world care?



But now I do.  And when I see another car with a Baby on Board sign, I give it a wide berth, since I know it means:
(a) driver is likely to be suffering from extreme fatigue
(b) driver may swerve wildly while trying to crane neck into The Exorcist position to view baby
(c) driver may do bunnyhops at traffic lights to keep the car moving so as not to wake baby
(d) all of the above.

1 comment:

  1. This post made me laugh out loud a couple of times and my husband to turn and ask what baby photo I was looking at!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...